Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Hi all,

Due to a bit of miscommunication, Summer’s 4v4 Soccer tournament will now take place on May 27 (Sunday). That means we have a little under four weeks to fundraise and prepare!!

~friendly reminder~

SIGN UP FOR A TEAM ON THIS WEBSITE:  https://www.crowdrise.com/SummersWay4v4SoccerTournament

SIGN UP TO BE A REF or A FIELD HELPER HERE:

https://goo.gl/forms/Hn2kA6TLwBhV3jLo2

Questions? Concerns? Feel free to email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

We are looking forward to honoring our late sister’s memory through her favorite activity: soccer!!