The Student Mindfulness Group is running a Meditation and Yoga retreat this Saturday, May 5th!

It will be in a beautiful DOC cabin (Nunnemacher), and a Harvard Divinity School student/ yoga teacher will be leading us. The retreat will be mostly silent and will have guided mediation, yoga, and some discussion. We will have several hours set aside for school work and will break our silence in the evening. The retreat is FREE and meals are provided!

Retreat-ees will leave campus the morning of the 5th and get back to campus early morning May 6th.

The retreat is limited to 20 people. Please let us know if you want to participate by Wednesday (May 2nd) at 10:00 pm. Email this account to confirm your attendance or to ask any questions!

Peace,
SMG