yeah yeah, I know, you have two midterms and a presentation and three papers and half a quiz and your taxes due this week so you **definitely** can't come to our show on wednesday

...but study breaks are good for your health

and it won't take very long

plus it's good to support the arts/your friends/your fellow students

and how much work do you really get done on the average wednesday night?

you've worked hard this week

and this term

and this year

basically your whole life

you can take a quick break

and go straight back to novack 72 once it's over

okay great sounds good see you there!!!

SUGARPLUM & THE AIRES // WEDNESDAY // 11 PM // CHI GAM
SUGARPLUM & THE AIRES // WEDNESDAY // 11 PM // CHI GAM

SUGARPLUM & THE AIRES // WEDNESDAY // 11 PM // CHI GAM
SUGARPLUM & THE AIRES // WEDNESDAY // 11 PM // CHI GAM

We are SUGARPLUM, Dartmouth’s student-led contemporary dance group.
For more info, blitz this account or check us out on our websiteYouTubeFacebookand Instagram.