DO YOU LIKE FREE FOOD/AMAZON GIFT CARDS?
DO YOU WANT TO HELP GIRLS NAVIGATE MIDDLE SCHOOL?

Link Up is hosting our annual Sister to Sister conference on Tuesday May 1st and is looking for women facilitators for the conference! If you don't have a 10A and would be willing to help 7th grade girls navigate a challenging period in their lives, read below for more info and consider helping us out with this awesome event :)

**Added Incentive: facilitators will get a free t-shirt + one of the following: (1) $15 to Dirt Cowboy, (2) Four small cups of Morano gelato, (3) $10 gift card for Amazon

Thank you so much, and please let us know if you are interested in participating. We would LOVE to have you!

Best,
Link Up Execs

Hello Women of Dartmouth!
Our annual Sister to Sister Conference is coming up and we need facilitators!

Sister to Sister is a conference organized by Link Up that provides a space for 7th grade girls from the Upper Valley to discuss topics that are especially pertinent at this point in their adolescence. We try to empower these young girls through activities where they can think about and discuss things like self-image, confidence, interpersonal relationships, etc.

We need facilitators to lead a table of 7th grade girls throughout the day of the conference to help everything go smoothly. You will be in charge of creating and maintaining a safe space at the table for conversations and working to foster conversation among all participants through questions, personal anecdotes or thoughts, and so on. There will also be some table activities throughout the day that you will lead, although there is also a lot of time when the focus is not on individual table discussions, so you won't simply be leading a discussion for hours on end. We provide a comprehensive facilitator guide to all facilitators for the conference as well, so that you'll have set questions to turn to during discussion periods.

Sister to Sister is Tuesday, May 1st. Facilitators must arrive at 8 am and stay until 1:45 pm (breakfast and lunch are included!). If you have a 10A or class in that time you can't facilitate, but if you have a 2A it won't be an issue.

Please let us know if you are interested in participating. We would LOVE to have you!

And if you believe you know another Dartmouth woman who would be an excellent facilitator, please pass along her name!

Blitz us with any questions!
<3 Link Up Executive Board