SOPHOMORE TRIPS IS COMING UP AND WE WANT YOU TO COME!!!

Strips is a 3-day program at the beginning of sophomore summer, aimed at
uniting the sophomore class and encouraging you to meet new people and get
out of your comfort zone a little. It is an outdoors program, but no
experience is necessary.

The Strippee application is still open and is linked here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScjnAg9JqcTHqlu49KoKvQGmS95AtBJltL19ZOMkyziBdc25w/viewform>
.

It's shaping up to be a fabulous year for the program (lots of new trips!!)
and we would love love love for you to consider applying.

Don't hesitate to reach out to any of us on Directorate with any questions
you might have! We can't wait to read what you have to share :)

Much love,
Strips Directorate

Jake Klein (Director)
Libby Decker (Director)
Ben Saccone (Director)
Sean Madden (Director)
Elizabeth Nguyen (Outreach Coordinator)
Natalie Vaughan (Outreach Coordinator)
Angi Li (Risk Management Coordinator)
Courtney Stump (Risk Management Coordinator)
Al Nafea (Outdoor Logistics Coordinator