This Weekend at Collis After Dark:

On Friday at 10PM

Come to the Collis Living Room and 8 Ball Hall

For

Video Game Night!

Come for free play

or

Play in our Super Smash Bros. and Fortnite tournaments to win prizes

Our Fortnite tournament will consist of 16 1v1 matches with winners determined by a methodical point system based on place and number of kills. The tournament will unfortunately be limited to 32 players, given the game’s lack of co-op gameplay and potential length of games. Every winner will receive an Amazon gift card. Special prizes will be awarded to those who achieve Victory Royale or get 15+ kills. If the signup sheet surpasses 32 players, feel free to add your name to the waitlist at the bottom of the sheet. If someone fails to show up at the event or if we finish early, we can shoot you a text to come on over. Happy Surviving!
***SIGN UP HERE***<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tLG_E4Ys29E43TvlKvIgAm6ltrsdsGH-szLsWa7Oq0w/edit?usp=sharing>

[cid:3a84026c-c395-4789-89a4-e446e3466149]

On Saturday at 10PM
Come to
One Wheelock
For
Brews and Bands!
Featuring
Jared Mahone!
Check out his music here<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mS4dHiuOhh0>
Free food and drinks for all and free brews for 21+
[cid:35b74963-4d64-4bb6-a229-382978ba40ef]

We can't wait to see you this weekend!