Dartmouth Swing Dance Club is honored to be the first club featured for University Swing's Club Member Highlight of the Month! Check out the article here!

www.universityswing.com
Dartmouth Swing Dance Club with University Swing Each month we will be highlighting one of the swing clubs/teams that are part of Univers

Want to see what we're all about? Curious about what West Coast Swing is? Looking for some new moves to dance to your favorite music?
(Featuring: Stretch, ~vibes~, and minimal jumping and jazz)

Come learn how to swing dance this term! Complete beginners welcome every Tuesday at 7. No partner or experience necessary.

BEGINNERS AT 7:00, INTERMEDIATE AT 7:45.
Sarner Underground

We offer PE CREDIT!

Champions Jordan and Tatiana!
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mY5_jcfeofs