Come to WIB's
Corporate Recruiting Overview

TODAY April 17th, 2018
6:30-7:30PM
Carson L02
~Ramuntos will be served~

What is going on and why are so many people walking around in suits? Am I too late to the game? (No you’re not!) Is a collarless dress from J. Crew business formal and interview-approved? Does investment banking = finance? What is consulting?

Want answers to all these questions and more? Join us tonight to get ahead on sophomore summer corporate recruiting and have your questions answered by ‘19s who went through recruiting last year!

All genders, classes, and majors are welcome

Stay up to date with WIB by visiting our website: sites.dartmouth.edu/wib