Hello students!

The House Communities and Sustainability Office are partnering to present our "Inter-House Chef Challenge" this Sunday, April 22 from 3:30-5pm in the Cube! This is a "Chopped" style competition where each team has to use the same main ingredients to create distinct and tasty dishes to be scored by a talented panel of faculty, staff, and student judges.

Swing by for your chance to do the following:

  1. Observe the judges taste and pick the best dishes and see which House gets the most points towards the House Cup!
  2. Taste samples of each House team's side dish and vote on your favorite one!
  3. Observe a Dartmouth student lead "chocolate demonstration"
  4. Pick up your FREE customized House spork like this one:

All attendees are asked to donate $1 to Willing Hands, a local organization striving for "an Upper Valley where everyone has affordable access to the foods that make up a healthy diet". More info here: http://www.willinghands.org/

Willing Hands - Keeping wholesome food from going to waste ...

www.willinghands.org

Willing Hands’ mission is to recover food in order to reduce waste, improve health, and provide reliable access to nutritious food for our neighbors in need.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Sincerely,

The House System