UPCOMING COMMUNITY FORUMS

Hopkins Center Garage 132

Tuesday April 17

12:30-2:00 pm

Wednesday April 18

5:30-7:00 pm

The spring term's productions, all of which are student-driven, explore a powerful range of social and political issues about which our community cares deeply, particularly in regards to race, gender, and sexuality.

In the interests of nurturing an open dialogue on these challenging and potentially sensitive topics, students, faculty, and staff are welcome to attend one of our upcoming moderated forums.

Pizza will be served.

If you are unable to attend either of these forums and you wish to communicate your opinions or concerns, please contact department chair Laura Edmondson at [log in to unmask]