Be a part of America's oldest college newspaper! The Dartmouth is accepting applications for the spring term and onwards. You can find our application for the editorial staff here and for the business staff here. Applications are due on Tuesday, April 24th for business and Friday, April 27th for editorial. Late applications are reviewed as needed.

Alumni from The Dartmouth have gone on to work at papers such as The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal — and even win Pulitzer Prizes. Career paths for staffers at The D aren't limited to journalism — many members have gone on to successful careers in business, law, research and other fields by leveraging their skills from working at a fast-paced, daily college newspaper. Alumni from the Business Staff have gone on to work for companies such as Facebook, Goldman Sachs, Blackstone, McKinsey & Co, and Bain & Co.

You don't have to be a writer to find a place at The D — our photo and multimedia staffs are also looking for new members to run platforms such as Snapchat. For the artistically inclined, we have openings for comic artists. In addition, we are also looking for a templating editor. Experience isn't required — we pride ourselves on being a teaching organization. As a completely independent organization, Dartmouth students also manage the entire business operations of the paper. Interested in joining The D's business staff? We are now hiring for our Advertising, Marketing & Communications, and Product Development teams.

Please feel free to blitz [log in to unmask] with any editorial questions or [log in to unmask] with any business questions! We look forward to reviewing your applications soon.