*Calling all 20s!!*

Come spend your Friday afternoon with *Sophomore **Trips*! This Strips
teaser event will be a great way for you to see what Strips will be like
and to spend time with your (velvet) rockin classmates.

*No signup required, just show up!! This trip is free! *

Details:

Who: YOU! Bring your friends, your classmates, your teammates, your
dog-anyone and everyone is welcome! 18s, 19s, and 21s too!!

What: Velvet Rocks very chill ~hike~

When: Friday 4:00-5:30pm

Where: Meet in front of Robinson Hall, we we will be walking to the Velvet
Rocks trail which starts near the Coop and is about a 3 mile round trip
from campus. This will be a fun walk in the woods and is a super beginner
friendly trip.

Wear: No hiking gear is required, tennis shoes will work perfectly! Bring
water if you’d like and wear weather-appropriate clothing (a warm layer if
it’s chilly).

Blitz your fearless leader Libby Decker at [log in to unmask] if you
have any questions!!