DARTMOUTH REAL ESTATE CLUB
TONIGHT @ 7:30 PM in Carson L-02

Our first meeting of the term will cover long term goals, club structure/leadership and spring term projects. New members are welcome to join us!

[cid:image001.png@01D3D55F.CF2145B0]

The Dartmouth Real Estate Club was founded to give undergraduate students an opportunity to learn about the real estate profession. Our goals are to build a foundation of technical knowledge in commercial real estate, learn from the expertise of our counterparts at Tuck Business School, and to build relationships with Dartmouth Alumni that lead to internships and jobs.

--
Dartmouth Real Estate Club