Hey You,

It's soon time for Carnival to come back to Dartmouth. And we are looking for you to be a part of the festivities with us. Do you remember the joy that you get from Labor Day on the Parkway? Do you remember the joy from Caribana? What about the joy from Carnival inna deh islands? Do you feel the joy from looking at old Carnival pictures? Well, you can bring some of that joy to Dartmouth! We are looking for models of all genders to show off Carnival attire. We are also looking for more male models! Please fill out the google form below before April 12, 2018.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeW1YVr7j927z5TEpzZTkR8vTa7uoeAhsBNalKkRlsnwFKyxA/viewform

Bless up,

DCC