Dear Campus,

EPAC is excited to announce the candidates running for Student Assembly, Class Council, and COS/OAC (listed below). With the campaigning period officially open, we look forward to a fair election, and we wish all candidates the best of luck.

The SA Presidential and Vice Presidential debate will be held this Monday, April 16, at 7:30 in Dartmouth Hall 105.

Voting will take place during the 24-hour period of Monday, April 16th @8:00pm - Tuesday, April 17 @8:00PM.

Student Assembly President:

John Duggan '19  (Running with Hannah Pruitt)

Alex Petros '19  (Running with Rachel Kesler)

Monik Walters '19  (Running with Nicole Knape)

Student Assembly Vice President:

Rachel Kesler '19 (Running with Alex Petros)

Nicole Knape '19 (Running with Monik Walters)

Carlos Polanco '21 (Running independently)

Hannah Pruitt '19 (Running with John Duggan)

Senior Class President:

Steven Chun

Danny Li (running with Josephine Kalshoven)

Senior Class Vice President:

Matt Brown

Mark Dominguez

Joesphine Kalshoven (running with Danny Li)

Bradford Stone

2020 Class Council:

Lizzie Clark

Lily Clark