Dear Dartmouth,

This Thursday, April 12th, marks Yom Hashoah - Holocaust Remembrance Day. We as a community will be marking the day by reading the names of children murdered by the Nazis from 9am-4pm. This will be followed by a service at the Roth Center from 4-4:30pm. Hearing these names on Collis Porch is an incredibly meaningful experience, and we encourage you to stop by and listen, even if just for a moment.

In addition, if you have family members who either perished or survived the Shoah, please let us know. Feel free to send a photo/blurb of your relatives, and we will make sure they are honored. If possible, please send this information in the next 24 hours.

[cid:0bf3da3f-6df9-419a-9569-c83b0f17b418]

Best,

Hillel

Dartmouth College Hillel is our campus chapter of Hillel International: The Foundation for Jewish Campus Life.
Our Executive Board:
Talia Lorch, Julia Gergely, Jaclyn Eagle, Charlotte Kuller, Sam Greenberg, Sam Lefkofsky
Our Weekly Schedule:
Monday: Office hours with Rabbi Boraz from 5-6pm
                Open meetings at 6 pm, with dinner and conversation*
Wednesday: Jews and Java--free coffee from 3:30-5 pm at the Dartmouth Bookstore
Thursday:  Jew Croo for '21s at 6 pm*
Friday: Torah Study with Rabbi Boraz at 5pm, Shabbat services at 6 pm, followed by dinner at 7 pm*

*Located in the Roth Center for Jewish Life (white building behind the Choates)