Dear Friends,

At tonight's Theology on Tap, we'll discuss how we deal with ourselves and others and what guidance we draw from religion in doing so.  Many of us are familiar with the Golden Rule, to treat others as we would like to be treated, or as the Christian tradition puts it, to love our neighbor as ourselves.  It strikes me that we spend little time, however, considering how we would like to be treated.  What does it mean to love ourselves?  How can we love our neighbor without such self knowledge?  Who exactly are our neighbors?  What is the boundary, if any, between self and other?

Join us at Salt Hill tonight at 9pm to tackle these questions and more over free drinks and cheesy fries.  We hope to see you there!

Peace,

Peter