HEY HEY HEY 20's!!!!!

We are SO PSYCHED to invite you to sign up for SOPHOMORE TRIPS
18X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sophomore Trips is a 3-day outdoors extravaganza taking place four days
before sophomore summer. But wait....

*WHY SHOULD I GO ON A STRIP?*

Very astute question! You must go to Dartmouth or something.

   - Interact with people you may not run into on a daily basis
   - Try something new! Interested in cooking? Surfing? Blueberry picking?
   Check out our new ~classic sophomore summer activities~ trip on the
   application
   - Have conversations about your Dartmouth experience with trippees with
   different perspectives than your own
   - Get outside! New Hampshire is SO. COOL.
   - GET PE CREDIT!!!!! All leaders and trippees will be receiving PE
   credit for Strips this year.

In the same vein as Trips, Strips is NOT meant for only people interested
in the outdoors. In fact, Strips strives to provide trips for people of all
backgrounds and interests. Trips range from themes related to cooking and
performing arts, to hiking, canoeing, and climbing.

*Dates:* June 17th-June 20th. We’ll all go to the Lodj for an overnight on
the 19th and be back on campus on the 20th. Classes start June 21st.

*WHO CAN GO ON A STRIP?*

YOU! NO OUTDOOR EXPERIENCE IS NECESSARY TO SIGN UP. You do NOT need to feel
“outdoorsy” or connected to the DOC to come on Strips, or any other silly
notion of a requirement. Strips gets better and better as more corners of
campus unite for this 3-day experience.

The Strips sign up is available here
<https://goo.gl/forms/iDiwRae7hxOuwdRN2> and is due 11:59pm on April 22nd.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out at
[log in to unmask] or blitzing one of us on directorate. We
can't wait to hang with you!!!!!

Much love,

Strips Directorate

Jake Klein (Director)

Libby Decker (Director)

Ben Saccone (Director)

Sean Madden (Director)

Elizabeth Nguyen (Outreach Coordinator)

Natalie Vaughan (Outreach Coordinator)

Angi Li (Risk Management Coordinator)

Courtney Stump (Risk Management Coordinator)

Al Nafea (Outdoor Logistics Coordinator)
ᐧ