Hey all,

We have some exciting new things planned for tomorrow’s agenda:

1. Coin arbitrage presentation: Come hear about how one of Dartmouth’s own made his own arbitrage program. Andy Werchniak ‘18 will discuss how he coded it and how it works.
2. Crypto Shark Tank: We’ll be introducing the details for a competition starting in the coming weeks where teams will pitch a coin to a panel of judges who will ultimately pick a winner. Prizes will be waiting to be won!
3. What’s the market doing?: Finally, we’ll catch up on how the market has recently performed and whether its about time for a rebound.

Thursday, 4/12
@ 6pm, Carson Hall L02

See you there!

HODL,