HELLO DARTMOUTH 💚

Interested in Korean culture or have Korean background?

Looking for a great volunteering opportunity at Dartmouth that is both rewarding and fun?

Love working with kids?

BIG SIB LITTLE SIB is this Saturday, April 14th

@ Topliff Basement/Lounge 10 am - 12 pm!

   [cid:60a01061-68ec-42cf-865c-45f530526109]

We will make Hotteok, a classic Korean dessert and snack. It is similar to a pancake, but filled with a sweet mixture of honey and cinnamon :)
                          [cid:af16fa63-26f2-4cc7-b542-2aecbc17e185]

We will also play with slime, a popular and trending activity in Korea ^^

Email us at ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) if you’re interested or if you’d like to be added to our email list and get updates regarding our future events!

Love,

BSLS