Hello Latinx Community Members!

For the last two years students have worked with the Latinx
Student Advisor to plan a Latinx graduation. This ceremony is held specifically for Latinx families--to offer a space where all Latinx seniors can speak on their experiences at Dartmouth College in a more intimate setting. We would love to have more students on this committee to help plan and organize this important event. The committee will meet on Tuesdays from 4:30-5:30pm in the OPAL Student Center (6 Choate Road).

All classes are encouraged to join!

Use this form to share your interest in joining the planning committee.

Our first meeting will be this Tuesday (4/3) at 4:30pm in the OPAL Student Center (6 Choate Road).

If you cannot make the meeting time but want to contribute ideas or suggestions please email [log in to unmask]