Love playing music? Want to dust off an instrument you haven't played in a while?

Live for the thrill of performing for friends and family?

Come check out the Dartmouth Chamber Orchestra at our first rehearsal of the term!
Sunday (TOMORROW), 1-3 PM in Hartman Rehearsal Room (basement of the Hop)

No auditions required! Instrument rentals available!

The DCO is a student-run, student-conducted full orchestra ensemble (strings, winds, brass, percussion, piano). Our goal is to create a low-pressure environment for music-making. That means NO AUDITIONS and ONLY TWO HOURS OF REHEARSAL PER WEEK!