Excited about business, finance, or economics?

Interested in intellectual property debates in the beauty and fashion industry?

Passionate about how the US can improve its healthcare system?

Advocating for strategic investment in greener technology?

What if we told you that your article could reach an audience of 8 million people through our partnership with Seeking Alpha?

Come join the...

Dartmouth Business Journal

DBJ is a great opportunity to become a published writer, help your resume stand out, and showcase your research and communication skills.

If you are interested in contributing for the spring term, please click the following link and fill out the Google form by Sunday, April 8th 10pm:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScqUE36ULZw5pyQk2e2ehhiUumzBlfEctMabmSBpwAaNc8iHQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

We are looking for writersdesigners, and webmasters.

We hope you consider contributing!