Dear Dartmouth Community,

As part of Dartmouth's Week of Action, Beta will be closed this Friday in solidarity with survivors of sexual violence at Dartmouth and beyond. The fact that over 34% of undergraduate women have experienced sexual violence on campus, not to ignore the experiences of other gender identities, is evidence enough that we need to do more to combat this issue. Closing this Friday is only a small step in acknowledging the stories of survivors and making our house a safer and more welcoming environment for all Dartmouth students.

Respectfully,
The Brothers of Beta Alpha Omega