Love playing music? Want to dust off an instrument you haven't played in a while?
Inline image OWAPstImg427009

Live for the thrill of performing for friends and family?
Inline image OWAPstImg928149

Come check out the Dartmouth Chamber Orchestra at our first rehearsal of the term!
Sunday (TOMORROW), 1-3 PM in Hartman Rehearsal Room (basement of the Hop)

No auditions required! Instrument rentals available!

The DCO is a student-run, student-conducted full orchestra ensemble (strings, winds, brass, percussion, piano). Our goal is to create a low-pressure environment for music-making. That means NO AUDITIONS and ONLY TWO HOURS OF REHEARSAL PER WEEK!