Error during command authentication.

Want to increase financial accessibility for Sophomore Trips? YOU (yes, you!) CAN HELP!!!!!

Sophomore Trips is raising money to help cover the cost of going on a trip so all 20s can participate.
Order your organization’s apparel (or as the kids say, swag) for 10% off through FreshPrints (a custom apparel company), AND all profits will be DONATED to a fund providing financial aid for 20s going on Strips.

Sophomore Trips is a program modeled after First Year Trips that occurs right before sophomore summer, giving 20s a 3-day outdoors experience to help them bond with their class. Unfortunately, Strips has to cost money, and this cost can be significant if you’re not a DOC member. While the DOC provides financial aid, we’d like to do more.

Please blitz [log in to unmask] to this email if you’re interested in getting gear for your club. It is our mission to make Sophomore Trips as financially accessible as we humanly can this year, and we’d be incredibly appreciative of your help.

Best,
The Sophomore Trips Directorate