Hello campus!

The Co-Outreach Coordinators will be holding a discussion TODAY from 12:00-2:00pm in the Mural Room in Shabazz about Trips 2018!

This event is specifically to reach out to communities who have been underrepresented or underserved by the program to give those communities a voice.

You do not need any prior experience with Trips to attend, but rather if you want your voice to be heard, we are here to listen!

Email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> with any questions and we hope to see you there!