Hey, you.

Raaz has decided to become a co-ed and competitive Bollywood fusion dance team.

We will be auditioning for competitions that include Jhalak, South Asian Showdown, and Legacy on Broad. Our goals are to get the team to Legends and compete and perform with other groups that include Penn Masti and Brown Badmaash.

Open practice will be held this SUNDAY, April 1st from 3-5 PM in the HOP Rehearsal Room:

Practice will be SUPER chill! Come hang and learn a bhangra piece!

Anyone is welcome! 18s welcome too! No previous experience necessary.

LOW TIME COMMITMENT this term! PE CREDIT INCLUDED.

SIGN UP HERE IF INTERESTED: https://goo.gl/forms/8jjECFKYWHFVDcPf2

goo.gl
Bollywood Fusion COED team! Looking for new dancers to compete! Fun and hype bhangra piece this term for the boys! Low-time commitment and no prior dance experience needed!!!

As always, feel free to blitz [log in to unmask] with any questions or conflicts

Hope to see you there!!!

~Raaz~