Are you interested in careers in international business?

Want to know more about global markets?

Come by and get to know International Business Council, a Dickey Center Organization dedicated to providing Dartmouth students with opportunities to learn about international business and global trade through a variety programs including lectures, panels, and field trips. We will discuss our plans for this term and VP/leadership positions within the club.

For those of you who plan to attend the Tuck panel next Tuesday, we'll be providing more information about specific speakers as well!

Thursday, 3/28

5:30PM

Haldeman 124