And Elijah has already booked his coach ticket. Now it's your turn to RSVP ASAP!

As we finish up Winter Term, we get that much closer tPassover 2018! This year Passover begins on Friday, March 30th!

You are invited to join Hillel on Friday, March 30th for a full first-night Seder and dinner at the Roth Center!

If you are interested in attending first-night Seder on March 30th please RSVP ASAP to [log in to unmask] with your name and 9-digit Dartmouth ID number. There will be a $20 charge to your DBA to offset the cost of the meal. If you have any questions or concerns about the cost of the meal, please feel free to respond back to this blitz.

In your RSVP, please let Claudia know if you would like a vegetarian or vegan meal.

Walk-ins on the Friday the 30th, as always, are welcome, but we prefer if you RSVP so that we can have enough food for everyone. Everyone is welcome to attend regardless of religious affiliation!

We look forward to celebrating Passover this year with you!

-Hillel

Dartmouth College Hillel is our campus chapter of Hillel International: The Foundation for Jewish Campus Life.

Our Executive Board:
Julia Feinstein, Talia Lorch, Charlotte Kuller, Sam Greenberg, Remy Borinsky

Our Weekly Schedule:
Monday: Office hours with Rabbi Boraz from 5-6pm
                Open meetings at 6 pm, with dinner and conversation*
Wednesday: Jews and Java--free coffee from 3:30-5 pm at the Dartmouth Bookstore
Thursday:  Jew Croo for '21s at 6 pm*
Friday: Torah Study with Rabbi Boraz at 5pm, Shabbat services at 6 pm, followed by dinner at 7 pm*

*Located in the Roth Center for Jewish Life (white building behind the Choates)