Error during command authentication.

Isabella Caruso, the Chemistry Teaching Science Fellow this year, has passed on this note regarding help needed in Spring Term Chemistry 6.

-Nathan Smith Society Executive Committee

Loved Chem 6? Didn't love Chem 6, but want to help others enjoy it more than you? Become a Learning Fellow for Chem 6 this spring!

Learning Fellows, or LFs, are undergrads who work in the classroom for courses that they've previously taken, mostly helping facilitate small group activities. If you've taken Bio 13, you've had LFs in your class before. We'll be using LFs in Professor Mirica's Chem 6 class to facilitate group problem-solving during class time. The time commitment is 6-10 hours/week; you'd need to attend class (a 9L) and a weekly 1-hour teaching huddle. Additional time is usually spent preparing for class. It's cool to get behind the scenes and see how the class is run, and it's incredibly rewarding to pass on your experiences in a class to those taking it for the first time. Plus, you get paid to do it!

Applications are due March 6th and the form can be found here:

https://dartmouth.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3KmtEDoiXHVCl2l

For more information about the Learning Fellows Program, you can check out their website here: https://sites.dartmouth.edu/learningfellows/

People are welcome to email me ([log in to unmask]) if they have questions about it; I'm really hoping we're able to find enough LFs.

Isabella