Hey You,

Do you like Jeopardy? Have you always wanted to play Jeopardy centered around Black culture? Well, you're in luck because NAACP @ Dartmouth will be playing Black Jeopardy tomorrow from 6pm-9pm at One Wheelock. Guess what? Guess what? You are invited!!

What was that? Did you say that you don't like Jeopardy? Well, we got board games that are tons of fun. What was that now? You don't like board games but I know Ramunto's pizza and wings will hit the spot just for you. We can't wait to see you there.

Sign up in pairs to win Black Jeopardy down below!!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/14mQDqxlfWhMPB25gOniD2J4Hs7od7gfytuSBqRhniz4/edit

Sincerely,

NAACP Fam