[cid:1305cd17-70b5-41e9-afb8-5b7c68f7c4e8]
Hello wonderful people,

Our last MFC of the term is this Tuesday! Professor Marcelo Gleiser and our very own Vignesh Chockalingam will be facilitating a conversation on the Piety of Science.

Tuesday February 6th @5:00pm (the time has changed for this week)
Tucker Center Room 105

How do we get comfortable with doubt in the pursuit of certainty?

Are Religion and Science in tension or do they have a more complicated relationship?

What do they have to learn from one another? Is the line dividing the two even real?

Everyone is welcome. From any faith or none.
Come for the free food, stay for the free friends.

Don't forget to RSVP here:

https://goo.gl/forms/iWK5i2YSByBYCjiu2

You can do this week!

Yours in Peace, Love & Justice,
Ellie G
Student Director

P.S. After you come to MFC, swing by Voices!!!
[cid:2d51c06d-82dd-47a3-98a7-0ec8ca4b1e1e]