Attention 20’s!!!

Have you heard of Sophomore Trips?

Sophomore Trips is a 3-day program just before sophomore summer dedicated to providing a unique opportunity to develop new perspectives and meet new people. Strips uses the outdoors as a forum for this experience, but, like First Year Trips, encourages ALL 20’s to participate, NO MATTER YOUR OUTDOORS EXPERIENCE or INVOLVEMENT IN THE DOC. The only prerequisite is an open mind and a willingness to try new things.

Strips will take place June 17th-20th (ending with a Moosilauke overnight), with a leader training overnight on June 16th. This year, Strips Directorate is working extremely hard to make the program as inclusive, accessible, and appealing to each and every 20 as it can. In that vein, please fill out this here survey! We are brainstorming new trip types and new programs to make sure everyone can get psyched to participate in Sophomore Trips, and we’d love your help.

https://goo.gl/forms/r2oSUK8qZS1wpmjL2

Want to run an entirely new Strip that you yourself create? WE’D LOVE TO WORK WITH YOU!

Want to propose a new activity in programming at the Lodj? LET US KNOW! We have put so many hours into trying to improve Strips and cannot wait to hear your insights.

Leader and Strippee applications are coming soon, so keep your eyes peeled. Stay tuned, and help us think critically to make this program the best it can be.

If you have ideas, concerns, or questions, please reach out to one of our fabulous Directors or Directorate members. We’ll also be holding open directorate meetings, as well as office hours, in the Spring.

Much love,

The Strips Team

Jake Klein (Director)

Libby Decker (Director)

Ben Saccone (Director)

Sean Madden (Director)

Elizabeth Nguyen (Outreach Coordinator)

Natalie Vaughan (Outreach Coordinator)

Angi Li (Risk Management Coordinator)

Courtney Stump (Risk Management Coordinator)

Al Nafea (Outdoor Logistics Coordinator)