Hey You,

Do you got loans? Are you worried about budgeting? Do you want to learn about investing? Come join a discussion with Tolu Kehinde, an MD/MBA candidate at Giesel and Tuck, this Wednesday at 6:30pm in Haldemen 125!!!

Do you like watching films? Is The Great Debaters one of your favorite films? Want to meet an amazing filmmaker and civil rights attorney? Join a great time with Valerie Scoon and Cecile Scoon this Thursday at 5pm in One Wheelock!!!

Do you like Jeopardy? Have you always wanted to play Jeopardy centered around Black culture? Well, you're in luck because NAACP @ Dartmouth will be playing Black Jeopardy Saturday, March 3rd from 6pm-9pm. Guess what? Guess what? You are invited!!

What was that? Did you say that you don't like Jeopardy? Well, we got board games that are tons of fun. What was that now? You don't like board games but I know Ramunto's pizza and wings will hit the spot just for you.

Sign up in pairs to win Black Jeopardy down below!!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/14mQDqxlfWhMPB25gOniD2J4Hs7od7gfytuSBqRhniz4/edit

Sincerely,

NAACP Fam