This year's Human Dog Sled Races will be taking place this Saturday from 1:00 to 2:00 on the Green

[cid:cea58888-592f-4363-b97d-48d8c07fc1b7]

Come in teams of 4 dressed in your best SNOW WARS flair to win AWESOME prizes!

Please register at the TABLE UNDER THE GREEN TENT to receive your racing number. We will be located on the south end of the Green!

From 1:00-1:30, teams will race for their best time. The earlier you show up, the better chance you have of improving your time.

Starting at exactly 1:30, we will be taking the top teams with the best times to start the final races. If your team is not present at 1:30 you are forfeiting your spot in the competition.

The TOP TEAMS will battle to determine 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place who will all be awarded prizes.

[cid:b9524349-52e4-4657-93f4-f2c44a791273]

Best of luck and may the frost be with you