Interested in leading and shaping the trajectory of the Greek System? Passionate about improving the Greek System? Want to find ways to support women on our campus?

APPLY TO THE 2018-2019 INTER-SORORITY COUNCIL HERE

(by **TONIGHT (Wed 2/14)** at 11:59PM)!!!

The following link will take you to a short application due by **TONIGHT (Wed 2/14)** at 11:59 PM.

Here is a list of our council positions:

Please feel free to reach out to the current Inter-Sorority Council member in positions that interest you if you have any questions, or want to talk about their experience. The description of each role is in the application. Additionally, you can email [log in to unmask] with any general questions.

PRESIDENT

Questions? Reach out to Sammie Maltais

VICE PRESIDENT

Questions? Reach out to Allie Gerber

RECRUITMENT CHAIR (2)

Questions? Reach out to Paige Mickel

INCLUSIVITY AND DIVERSITY CHAIR (2)

Questions? Reach out to Rachel Kesler and Kimmy Ma

PROGRAMMING AND OUTREACH CHAIR

Questions? Reach out to Julianna Docking

TREASURER

Questions? Reach out to Nicole DeBlasio

RESEARCH AND ANALYSIS CHAIR

Questions? Reach out to Amenah Hasan and Kelly Chen

COMMUNICATIONS AND LOGISTICS CHAIR

Questions? Reach out to Tiffany He

The following link will take you to a short application due by **TONIGHT (Wed 2/14)** at 11:59 PM.

Thank you so much for your interest in ISC! We can’t wait to read your applications!