All students, faculty and staff are invited to join the women of Kappa Delta Epsilon on March 3rd in celebrating KDE's 25th Anniversary and the empowerment of women at Dartmouth and beyond. Proceeds from this gala will go to the benefit of Girl Up

The women of KDE share Girl Up’s view that girls are powerful. When they’re educated, healthy and safe, they transform their communities. When girls stand up for girls in need, they empower each other and transform our world. As the United Nations Foundation’s adolescent girl campaign, Girl Up engages girls to take action. Led by a community of nearly half a million passionate advocates raising awareness and funds, their efforts help the hardest to reach girls living in places where it is hardest to be a girl.

The event will feature:

To purchase a ticket to the event please visit:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/kde-25th-anniversary-benefit-gala-tickets-42427723463

We look forward to celebrating this milestone with you all.

Sincerely,

Kappa Delta Epsilon

- Co-Sponsored by the Office of Greek Life -

All proceeds from raffle sales and auction items will go to the benefit of GirlUp in addition to a portion of ticket sales.
Please contact Abigail Agwunobi at [log in to unmask] with specific dietary restrictions or for more information on how to contribute to the event. Raffle prizes or experiences are highly appreciated.