ANNOUNCING OPEN AUDITIONS (Round One) FOR HAIR,

a student honors project, directed by Virginia Ogden ’18

This show will be performed on the Moore Stage, May 11-13, 2018

Book and Lyrics by Gerome Ragni & James Rado; Music by Gait MacDermot

The iconic American musical, Hair, was born out of one of the most turbulent times in recent history.

Though—perhaps—until now.

Exactly fifty years later, this production points to where we are, where we’ve been, and where we might be going...

**These first rounds of auditions are for the principal roles in the show**

Auditions will take place from 6:30 PM - 10 PM, Monday and Tuesday, February 19-20.

Auditions will be held in the Rehearsal Room (downstairs in the Hopkins Center).

Callbacks will be from 6 PM – 10 PM on Wednesday, February 21.

There will be another round of auditions – for remaining roles/ensemble members – the first week of Spring Term.

 Sign ups: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090c4ea5a72da4fe3-hair

Audition Info:  www.theater.dartmouth.edu