Where: Haldeman 041 (In between Carson and Kemeny)

When: Wednesday, February 14th

Time: 8:00 PM

The Dartmouth Emerging Markets Group is a student-run organization that strives to develop students into successful, global professionals through researching and analyzing emerging markets. We seek to serve as a platform for students to engage with the most critical issues facing emerging markets today. Meeting details and general information can be found on our website: www.dartmouthemergingmarkets.com

In the coming weeks, Dartmouth Emerging Markets Group members will:

To learn more about us, our program structure, and how to become an analyst for the Dartmouth Emerging Markets Group, please attend our meeting this Wednesday at 8 PM.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

-Dartmouth Emerging Markets Group