Brighten someone's Valentine's Day with a CHOCOLATE ROSE!
[cid:521a254e-ae4c-43e3-ba4a-78e863e8caad]
For $3, She’s the First will hand deliver a chocolate rose to your friend/your crush/your significant other/etc. You can include a personalized message or an anonymous note, for all those secret admirers out there 😉  All proceeds directly support girls' education in Ethiopia.

BUT WAIT. There's more. We're also raffling off a dinner for two (at either Candela or Canoe Club. #fancy). For every donation you make, you'll receive one raffle ticket!

If you'd like to purchase a chocolate rose, just fill out this form<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf6pe1DzEjX0v6C7opad1srKcg64e8x0YwwQHP3JYPzlcgYWw/viewform> and we'll deliver it on February 14!

❤
[cid:8257e6f3-69a5-47d4-a9a7-acd84ef44760]

She’s the First is a national non-profit organization that sponsors girls' education in Ethiopia, Guatemala, Peru, Kenya, Uganda, Nepal, India, and other countries where educational opportunities for girls are limited. Educating girls has a range of positive effects, including improvements in the economy, decreased maternal mortality rates, and benefits for women's personal rights.

For more information, please visit shesthefirst.org<https://shesthefirst.org/>!