Newly Founded Real Estate Club Launch Meeting - Everyone Welcome!

Monday, February 26 @ 7 PM in Carson L-02

The Dartmouth Real Estate Club was founded to give undergraduate students an opportunity to learn about the real estate profession. Our goals are to build a foundation of technical knowledge in commercial real estate, learn from the expertise of our counterparts at Tuck Business School, and build relationships with Dartmouth Alumni that lead to internships and jobs.

If you have any interest in commercial real estate, come to the information session on Monday, February 26 @ 7PM in Carson L-02!

[cid:image001.png@01D3A360.D35C8440]

Please contact [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> with any questions.