To the members of the Dartmouth community,

      We, the members of the Undergraduate Society of Amarna, would like to affirm our solidarity with the 2018 first year trips Director, Assistant Director, and the Directorate as a whole.  We will not stand for the op-ed's attack on people of color, women, queer folks, gender non-conforming folks, first generation , and low income students on campus.  In this we join the other houses and organizations in supporting the values of diversity and inclusion in the trips program and condemning the stance of this article that perpetuates the misogyny and the racism that is present in large parts of Dartmouth's culture. Amarna is dedicated to making underrepresented folks on campus feel safer, and that mission does not just apply to the people in our house, but to the entirety of campus.

     We admire the Trips Directorate's unique position to influence campus in a way that we cannot as a house. As they work towards a more inclusive and accepting campus, we stand behind them wholeheartedly.

In Solidarity,
       Each and every one of Amarnites