The members of the Dartmouth Association for Women in Mathematics stand in solidarity with the First-Year Trips Director, Assistant Director, and Directorate in response to the blatantly sexist and racist op-ed recently published by the Dartmouth. We extend our love to all who were affected by the op-ed and support womyn, especially WOC, who work to make overwhelmingly white and male spaces accessible to marginalized communities. We appreciate all the work you do for the community at large and firmly believe that the class of 2022 will have a great trips experience under current DOC Trips leadership.

In solidarity,
The Association for Women in Mathematics