Do you like watching people be unnecessarily aggressive with each other

Do you like watching funny commercials that promote capitalism/consumerism (and go against my communist values but that I still watch cause they are hilarious)?

Do you wanna eat a lot of food while studying for midterms and finishing homework that you procrastinated on and will do last minute on Sunday

THEN COME TO AO's SUPERBOWL PARTY!!!!!!!!! Its a super chill event where we can just relax, eat snacks, and finish some homework in the SLR!

Kick off is at 6:30 PM on Sunday, Feb 4th!!!!

Hope to see you guys there and feel free to invite your friends!