In response to the opinion piece published in the D yesterday, the Dartmouth Outing Club would like to reassert its full support of the Freshman Trips Directors. We have complete confidence in their process of selecting what is sure to be a fantastic group of leaders for this years Freshman Trips Program. The DOC strives to create a community where anyone and everyone can feel welcome in pursuing outdoor adventures of all kinds, and we are excited to have a Trips Directorate which will further this goal for the incoming class of 2022.

While discussion is important, targeting and intolerant words are not welcome within the DOC. We believe the students of this school can be better than this.

Yours In The Out Of Doors,
-DOC

Sign up to get financial aid on any DOC-related activity: http://outdoors.dartmouth.edu/opo/finaid.html