FEB 3RD

8PM

but we can't do it without you

COME BAKE WITH US TONIGHT
Friday, Feb 2nd: 7pm-12am
FT. DOMINO'S PIZZA

AND TOMORROW
Saturday, Feb 3rd: 11am-4pm

If you don't know how to bake, bring a few friends and we'll show you the ropes!

If there's a recipe you've always wanted to try, but don't want to make the Odyssean journey to the Co-Op, we've got all of the ingredients you could want and more

And if you're too busy to stop by tonight, we'd love if you came through tomorrow and took a few cookies to help you through studying for midterms.

And no matter what your plans are this weekend, always remember that if Dartmouth has you wondering if you've gone mad, then you probably have....

But the best people usually are

Phi Tau is a gender-inclusive house located at 31 North Main Street (barn-looking house with the blue door just past Kemeny).

We have rolling rush, absolutely NO DUES, and everyone is welcome to sign our rush book at anytime!

Questions? Blitz our social chair Jerrel Catlett '18 ([log in to unmask]).