Winter Bazaar may be over. But the fun isn't!!!

 So do you wanna win cool prizes and help fight cancer?

Enter our raffle to have the chance to win one of FOUR EPIC BASKETS

In the mood to hop around Hanover's Restaurants ($25 to Sushiya, Jewel, Candelas, and Noodle Station)? Need more flair (two words: unicorn onesie)? Wanna treat yoself to a spa day ($25 to European Face and Body Studio)? Or maybe you just want something to match the mood of this cold winter (quality hot chocolate ❤)?

WE HAVE YOU COVERED!

Just fill out this form and we'll let you know on February 12th if you've won!

https://goo.gl/forms/VJv0oQHiCVqu1agA2

***All proceeds go to the American Cancer Society***