OVIS is hosting a “Know Your Rights” session, presented by the NH affiliate of the ACLU.  The session will take place on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 from 12:30 to 1:30pm in the Black Family Visual Arts Center, Loew Auditorium, and is open to students, faculty and staff.  The presenters will discuss topics including the state of DACA, ICE visits, family preparedness, and how the ACLU is supporting immigrant communities. I hope you will plan to attend.

OVIS has also provided a set of FAQs on the DACA renewals prepared by NILC and United We Dream.  The link is below and also on the OVIS DACA webpage.

https://www.nilc.org/issues/daca/faq-uscis-accepting-daca-renewal-applications/

Coalition for Immigration Reform and Equality at Dartmouth (CoFIRED)
"...Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free..."
Stay Connected to Dartmouth CoFIRED:
Facebook| Twitter | Website