Come to WIB’s
Investment Banking Consulting Technical Workshops
TODAY, January 30th 2018
6:30-7:30 pm
Collis 101
**Free Dinner: Gas Station Chinese**

Join us for our fourth meeting of the term to discover more about your career path.

 The Investment Banking portion will cover methods of valuation, DCF, multiples, basic LBO explanation, and other key areas The Consulting portion will cover types of consulting cases as an insight into the kinds of problems consultants solve - including profitability, organization, market study and sizing, and tips for tackling consulting math.

Optional Discussion  ~
Join us after our weekly meeting to discuss graduate school and your future. This is a great opportunity to learn about the GMAT, GRE, and tips for studying.
Kaplan Talk: 7:30pm - 7:45pm

All genders, classes, and majors are welcome

Stay up to date with WIB by visiting our website: sites.dartmouth.edu/wib